Seraphizm Chows Down with Forever 21 Active: Egg Cups
Need a post work out snack, rich in protein? Egg Cups are for you...they are fast, filling, healthy and easy to make. They can be ready in no time and they are also gluten free and part of the paleo diet.
After our day out running around and stretching our limbs with a bit of yoga on the London Eye, testing our new Forever 21 Active gear, we were HUNGRY. All we could think about was food! We hit up our local supermarket to pick up some bits to make these delicious Eggs Cups, and also a healthy dessert (post coming soon).
For this recipe you only need 3 ingredients...and a few tools:
- 1 greaseproof muffin tray
- 12 medium eggs
- 12 slices of ham
- 1 bunch of spring onions
1. To assemble, preheat your oven to 180°.
2. Line a 12 -hole muffin tray with the slices of ham and break one egg in each.
3. Bake for 15-20 min depending on how runny you like your eggs.
4. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper to taste and garnish with some chopped spring onions.
You can be as creative as you want with your ingredients. You could even scramble your eggs. Perfect to put in a tupperware box to take with you for that post work out protein hit or for breakfast on the go.